Thursday, November 30, 2006

Annoying

Very-very annoying if you have to meet a person that always want to show up without considering the situation and people around him/her. Ugh, it's very difficult to handle my passion, because I really hate that kind of person. Him/her is my natural enemy.

It's become irritating when suddenly him/her take control the conversation in your group and change the whole subject and taking all member attention. I really don't know what his/her purpose doing something that really showing up his/her self, because sometimes it's happening in a very daily life and not important events.

I don't know about others, but for me, showing up is good, but in a proper manner and proper events and time. But most important of all, I can help people solving their problem, and it doesn't mean you have to show up every time.

No comments: